วันพุธที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Sterling Silver 3-Stone Cushion Cut Cubic Zirconia Engagement Ring - Women's Engagement Wedding Ring

Cushion Cut Engagement Ring by BERRICLE.Charming 3-Cubic Zirconia ring is in silver, rhodium plated and sealed with a set label "925". Dazzling cubic zirconia cushion cut center stone accented with a weight of 6.8 carats, of two trillion cubic zirconia stones that weigh 2.9 carats total cross cutting machines. Band measures 2.5 mm.


Jewelry Information
  • Brand Name: BERRICLE
  • Metal stamp: 925-Sterling
  • Metal: sterling-silver
  • Gem Type: cubic-zirconia
  • Minimum total gem weight: 9.70 carats
  • Setting: 4-prong-setting
  • Width: 2.50 millimeters
  • Resizable: No
  • Stone Weight: 9.7 carats
Cubic-Zirconia Information
  • Stone shape: cushion-cut
  • Minimum color: colorless
  • Stone Creation Method: Simulated
  • Stone Treatment Method: Not-treated
Cushion Cut Engagement Ring review
"My friend gave me this ring as our engagement ring. I loved it from the moment. I saw it on Amazon's website. I bought it yesterday and even more beautiful in person than on screen within 2 hours fell into the stone.My girlfriend has tried to go back to him, but to continue.Call the company today and look forward to a new ring. I'm very disappointed has an event this weekend the family and not to show the Rings! The ring is beautiful.Only when the stone would stay inside! I rated a 5, because the ring was beautiful ..... soooooo nice! I hope they do something to stay in the stone!"